Posts Tagged st. patty’s day
Make St. Patrick’s Day a cinch (not a pinch) by donning a bit o’green you’ve created yourself! Our four leaf clover die cut shapes make it easy to wear some flair. Simply layer shapes, print and stick the labels and finish off with a glittery accent. Simple enough to make for all your friends. Lucky you!
1. Using this PDF label template, print “KISS ME I’M IRISH!” onto labels.
2. Stick label onto clover shape of your choice.
3. Use double stick tape to layer the clover with the label onto another clover, slightly staggering the shapes.
4. Tie a piece of glitter ribbon into a square knot and trim ends into a “V” shape.
5. Adhere ribbon in place using a Zot Dot.
6. For the most secure hold, we recommend using a pin to wear your badge.
Erin go Bragh!