Posts Tagged party decorations
When it comes to your most special events, a little bit of decorative cohesion goes a long way, which is why Paper Source is pleased to unveil the newest addition to our personalized collection.
Our personalized napkins and placemats not only allow you to customize your table decor with monograms, names or messages, but they also perfectly coordinate with other Paper Source colors so all of your menu cards, place cards and other accents can have a crisp, perfectly put-together look that wows your guests.
Accent your next special event with our new assortment of personalized napkins. Featuring exclusive designs for holiday parties, baby showers, wedding events, bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah, graduation and other special events and parties. Each style available as a cocktail napkins, lunch napkins or guest towels.
You can also add a touch of elegance, retro styling or a colorful accent to any party with any of our new personalized placemat designs. Opt for confetti stylings, vintage flatware or Italian illustrations to make your place settings truly exceptional.
Either option is sure to make your next party pop with personality.
Paper Source is gearing up for the Summer Games!
Hosting a get-together of your own? Sport Team USA inspired designs –note the wreath made of olive leaves!– and catch the crafty Olympic fever our Summit location is sporting.
Tell us, what’s your favorite event?
Add a little ooh-la-la to your beverage with these customizeable drink coasters! Follow our sample or mix n’ match circle cards, stickers and stamps to create your own!
Add an element of cute class to an upcoming dinner party with these dressy drinks. Create paper parasols with ease with our latest how-to!
Not your style? Check out our summer cup covers!
Looking to add a punch of style to your table? Pepper your party with homemade confetti!
It’s as easy as that! Sprinkle on top of a table cloth or dessert bar and party on!
Summer’s swell, and we’re always up for a party! Try throwing these DIY party ideas into the mix at your next gig!
Sweet Treats Favor Bag:
Emma, Paper Source photographer and resident British lass, could not bear the thought of letting the Diamond Jubliee go unnoticed, so she and her bloke whipped up some English treats to make sure our celebration was fit for a Queen.
Her spread (and weekend tenacity) was too delightful not to share.
Scones with jam and clotted cream adorned with handmade treat toppers featuring Corgis, the Union Jack and photos of the Queen.
Don’t just decorate your home for the holidays… Adorn your party guests too with this festive 4th of July lei! It’s a great way to add a patriotic touch to anyone’s outfit!
Have a happy AND safe Independence Day!
Keep those pesky bugs away from your favorite summer beverage. These stylish cup covers are festive AND serve as a drink marker too… write your guest’s name on top! Use this super easy how-to at all your summer fêtes!
• Summer Cup Cover How-To PDF
• Not a Plastic Cup (set of 4 re-usable red cups)
• Red & White Paper Straws
• Circle Cards in Sunshine, Clover & Poppy (or whatever colors you like!)
• Flower Shapes Pack
• 1/4” Round Hole Punch
• Small Zots Glue Dots
1. Begin by folding petals for added dimension.
2. Re-punch holes in centers of flowers using a 1/4” round hole punch. Stack flowers as desired in two or three layers. Position flowers on top of circle card, close to the edge (making sure to leave room for writing a name), and punch a hole as far as your hole punch will reach.
3. Write name on circle card opposite from where the hole is punched. Place on top of cup, position flowers on top of circle card and feed straw in place. Place two glue dots on lip of cup.
4. Place cover on top of cup with the straw placed closest to glue dots. This will keep your cover in place AND acts as a hinge allowing for refreshing refills!