Posts Tagged easter craft
The unseasonably warm temperatures have many of us thinking Spring already. It’s a welcome relief for us Chicagoans, considering some of us experienced a full-on blizzard last year. (Not me! See: California Dreamin’)
Sunshine days, lighter evenings, blooming tulips and nature provide perfect inspiration for Spring crafts. In addition, our craft selection has been infused with new and colorful options.
Here are a few of my favorite items…
These ladybug clothespins are the perfect little adornment for your spring and summer crafts. Add as an adornment on your handmade cards or accent your home with a touch of nature. Great for hanging photographs. And oh, so cute with Baker’s Twine.
Our new glitter tape is great for DIY projects. The 3/8″ size is prefect for a variety of projects and no messy residue means this is a great option for gift wrapping accents, in place of ribbon. I especially love the Powder Blue Glitter Tape and the Pink Begonia Glitter Tape – great colors for Spring!
Craft Pennant Flag
For those of you looking for DIY Wedding projects, this new craft pennant flag has so many possibilities. It can even be used for other occasions like birthday parties. If you have a kid’s birthday party to plan, consider the craft pinwheel as another option.
Easter Cards & Crafts
If you are looking for a way to celebrate Easter with craft, then I recommend the Egg Shape Assortment Pack. The colorful egg shapes are a great base for glitter treatments, paper punches or rubber stamping. Your finished creation can easily fit into an A7 envelope too!
Check out the adorable Bunny and Chick characters created in our latest Easter How-To.
Find more Easter card making ideas
If you lack the time to create a handmade card, then you might appreciate our offering of single greeting cards. For the first time, we’re offering a limited assortment of Easter cards on our website. Grab one of these funny sentiments and slap a festive sticker on the back or use your self-inking stamp for decorative return addressing.
Celebrate the Easter season with our adorable Bunny and Chick Egg Friends. These fun characters are great as Easter cards, springtime decorations or cute paper companions for your little ones.
• Easter Bunny and Chick Egg Friends How-To PDF
• Egg Shapes Assortment Pack
• Googly Eyes
• Cover Paper in Poppy and Eco-White
• Bubblegum and Tangerine Sugar Coated 12 x 12 Paper
• Begonia, Powder and White Glitter Tape
• 1/4″ Hole Punch
• Zots Glue Dots
• Black Marker or Pen
1. Use templates provided to cut out shapes from indicated papers.
2. Adhere shapes onto corresponding egg shapes using glue dots, then glue googly eyes in place.
3. Embellish bottoms of eggs with strips of glitter tape as shown and trim off excess.
4. For bunny’s nose, punch out a circle from the pink glitter paper using 1/4″ hole punch and glue in place.
5. Draw in bunny’s mouth and whiskers using black marker or pen.
6. Great as place cards or for sending Easter wishes!