Posts Tagged 4th of July crafts
Tiffany, in our Invitations Department, ignited enthusiasm for the upcoming holiday with festive 4th of July favor bags featuring Chicago’s famed Garrett Popcorn and a little Paper Source flair… or flare in this case.
Using red and white paper straws, solid paper (in Night) and decorative cord, Tiffany created a mini firework adornment for a favor bag that pops. She showed off her sparkling personality with a little message printed on Paper Bag circle labels.
Last week, Paper Source store locations used the Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Tool to create vintage-inspired subway art posters. Teams were provided with a list of phrases and words and were instructed to maintain a red, white, and blue color order from top to bottom.
Check out nearly 40 inventive store window concepts, like this one, on Pinterest! We invite you to pin or like your favorite patriotic poster concept. A winner will be named on July 4th.
Cheers to your red, white and blue inspiration!
Looking to add a little pizazz to your upcoming patriotic party? Try your hand at these star-spangled wands that are sure to be a hit amongst your little ones!
- 4th of July Star & Ribbon Wands How-to PDF
- Star Die Cut Cards
- Red & White Paper Straws
- Red Adhesive Crystals
- Crystal Stickers Elements-Silver
- White Glitter Tape
- Silver Glitter Tape
- 6mm Satin Ribbon in Night or add decorative ribbon of your choice
- Rouge Glitter Ribon and/or Silver Glitter Ribbon
- Double Stick Tape or Glue Stick
- Zots Dots-Memory Large
- Create your star wand by cutting and layering different colored star shapes and/or embellishing star shapes with adhesive gems and glitter tape as desired.
- Cut ribbons in a variety of colors and lengths.
- Tie the individual ribbon lengths to the top of the straw.
- Secure embellished star shape to straw with glue dots.
Fun to bring along to a parade, or to add some festive flair to your 4th of July celebration!
Don’t just decorate your home for the holidays… Adorn your party guests too with this festive 4th of July lei! It’s a great way to add a patriotic touch to anyone’s outfit!
Have a happy AND safe Independence Day!